Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Often the best gifts in life are the ones that are given, or (finally I'm getting rid of some dusty art that is in great need of love and clean walls)


I have recently felt convicted to stop hoarding the art that I have created over the years and start getting it onto the walls and into the hearts of those I love and those who love what God has released through me. The piece above (already gifted) is the first in the series of literally hundreds of works of art that will hopefully be finding new homes on various walls that will have them find rest there. If you are interested in, and "moved" by any particular works of art* that you have seen or enjoyed over the years, please contact me and do your best to identify the piece (i.e. the purply yellow one with the swirlies and white specks) and then allow me time to prayerfully consider its release and some additional time to find it, document it, and prep it for your walls. An offering of thanks in the form of art swapping, food, money (est USD value is based on individual/donor budget and or value to said individual/collector, i.e. $5 would be an insult for some pieces, unless you were experiencing unfortunate financial hardship), hugs, vintage items, records/vinyl, art supplies, gift certificates, tea, more hugs, a large bass or war drum, 1927, 32 or 64 Ford cars, musical interments, volunteer slave labor with experience in house painting/gardening/crawlspace adjustments etc... and/or most of all, the joy of ownership, would be greatly appreciated:)






*Disclaimer: just because you ask for it, doesn't me you will get it, (which also doesn't mean that I don't like you) I may just have some unique and unexplainable desire to keep it on my walls;). Also, I have some pieces that have already been claimed and they are reserved for the individuals who already consider them "theirs" despite their current location in my studio.

For questions and comments, please contact the artist/creativist/loony at paulmessenger.art@gmail.com (or FB or cellular telecommunications device)



1 comment:

Daniel Jansen said...

You crack me up Paully! I love you, and I am honored to have one of your prints on my wall. If you have any other works of art that scream, "Dan would love this," please let me know, or(let me know when I can get my grubby hands on another piece of dusty art.), or (when can I come over and yell, "Dibbs.")