Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The creativist is at it again.








This time the medium is light, glass and electricity. My wife and I have recently moved into a blessed home, bless in function and affordability, cursed in color and style. We plan to fix this problem, with paint, mostly, and furniture and especially individualized lighting and decorative items. I will admit that these ideas are hardly original, but I will admit that these objects are.

It all started when we finally landed on a "theme" for the house and ever since then it has been a constant eruption of ideas and collecting of necessary items to incorporate into what is becoming our home. The style has been more recently pinned down as "Country-Contemporary-Distressed-Eclectic-Steampunk-Rustic-IDK." I am sure it will be narrowed and expand on an irregular basis for the next ohhh 20 years, but that is what we are headed for. And these lights are an example of what we plan to do to individualize the basic and cheap nature of this gigantic canvass that I have been blessed with. Be expecting more updates as ideas and creations emerge and come to life in the hands of the Creativist.





No comments: