Monday, March 1, 2010

High Resolution Prints Now Up




"Divine Revelation"
In regards to my “Works of the Spirit” series the piece above is currently the Masterpiece of the collection. With a massive 4’x4’ scale and being multimedia this work demands attention.
While producing it I found that my personal relationship with God was taken to a profoundly deeper level. I also discovered that my ability to express in the physical, what I see/feel in the spiritual realm had been sharpened and more accurately captured in this 2D format.



"Divine Momentum"
The work below was one of the first of its kind started in the Summer of 2009. While the background was created using acrylic paint, the foreground is complied of multiple layers of oil pastels. This multimedia layering effect creates a depth and texture to these works that further captures the movement of the spirit.


"A Glimpse of Splendor"
This piece continues towards a new direction; using mixed media and intricate linear movements to complete a move of the Spirit.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I really like this Paul! In fact, so far its my favorite!!!